Your Air Conditioning And Split System Installer In Drysdale And The Bellarine Peninsula
- Do you live within the Bellarine Peninsula, Geelong or the Surf Coast and have a house that is either too cold in winter or too hot in summer?
- Do you have an old style air conditioner that is no longer performing or you may even have a split system that has either been incorrectly installed or just run its race and wants to retire to the rolling hills of Drysdale!
- Are you building a new home or renovating your existing home and want to install split system air conditioning to create that amazingly comfortable home or new area of your home?
- Do you have a new addition to the family and want to keep their room nice and comfortable in chilly winter or in warm summer?
- Are you looking for an air conditioning installer in Drysdale, Surfcoast or the Bellarine?
Earthtech Electrical is your air conditioning installer for split system air conditioners. We will help you choose the correct size system for your room. We pride ourselves on no hassle installations for our clients and keep our pricing competitive at all times.
We take pride in our workmanship for all installations and never leave a mess at your property. We always strive to be punctual and contactable at all times.
Recommended Air Conditioner And Split System Brands
- We mainly recommend Mitsubishi Heavy Industry Inverter split systems as they are energy efficient, quiet and competitively priced. When matched up against some more expensive units they have the same performance ratings and in some cases are better than the more expensive brands.
- Fujitsu split systems
- LG split systems
Mitsubishi Heavy Industry Inverter Split System
Fujitsu Split System
LG Split System
What If You Want An Installation Of Another Brand?
If you prefer another brand for either the look, design or lower cost we are happy to install your supplied unit for you or please ring us first for advice as some units out there just aren’t worth the money you think you will save. We are always happy to give FREE advice over the phone or if you are on the Bellarine then please call for a free quote and I will come around to discuss options.
An Installer That Cares About Your Safety
All of our installations are pressure tested with nitrogen to ensure there is no leakage of refrigerant from the unit or pipework; this also ensures the longevity of your installation.